Whatsapp Status For Lovers

Whatsapp Status For Lovers
We have also got some special ones which are for all those who love each other, update them to show off your passionate feeling to your man or women as per your concern.
When I miss you really very much all I  have to do is close my eyes and think about you. Then my heart is satisfied to know that you are mine.

Gifts, parties and dinners will make me feel good for sometime but they all will fade away. What I really need is love, kindness and someone who will always stay faithful to me.

I  know of this elderly couple who fought a lot, they did not agree on things and had a lot of issues. But no matter how hard it was, they always came back in love.So Love is not a fancy trip, its a commitment.

Hold still right before we crash,
Cause we both know how this ends,
Our clock ticks till it breaks
your glass and i drown in you again.

Time doesn’t really Heal the
heart.It just makes the heart
forget all the pain.
Relationships are harder now
because conversations becomes
texting, argument becomes
phone calls, and feelings become
statuses and posts.
BEAUTY doesn’t make love but
love makes BEAUTY;
BREAK everything but never BREAK
the HEART;
HEART is the music, PLAY it but
never play WITH it.
I May Not Be The Most Important
Person
In Your Life ..
But I Just Hope That
One Day When You Hear My Name
You Would Just Smile
&
Say " I Miss This Person.
I don’t have time to hate people,who hate me.because, I’m too busy in loving people who love me.
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
Closer is a place where I want to be with you. Far is the place where I want to through away all loneliness. Nearer is where are hearts are meeting and love is the thing which I want to have forever.
~ Mira Norris
Slowly I am starting to understand that the meaning of love is deeper when we are together. It is cuter when you and I are in each others arms as husband and wife.
~ Vaugn Arab
Check Out : Happy Holi Whatsapp Status
As the clouds pass by making the stars invisible, I want you to know that sometimes you may not see me. But I am always there for you in memory and by heart. You never have to worry. Good night.
~ Shawn Casey
Your love has brightened my life like the sun in the early morning. You have refreshed my mind like a cup of coffee on a happy day. You are everything that I had dreamed of and I really love you!

Just when I closed my eyes to sleep tonight, a thought about you came to my mind. I instantly took my phone and this is what I typed to let you know that I really love you. Good Night.
~ Lola Micheal's

In Moi Dream You are my Life...But In Ma Life You are a Dream only.. :(

When we were making fun together and loved each other,
we never ever thought,
that we were making memories.
Love you dear <3 :(

The night sky is lovely and the moon light is beautiful and exotic. Just like the times when you smile and brighten up my life. I love you so much. Good Night!
~ John Beguine
searched near and far, long and short, here and there. I tried finding the perfect love. But no one came close to me until the most wonderful person I have ever known made an entry - YOU!

When we have something valuable beside as we won't mind it.
But once it goes away you start feeling the pain,
yes this is life and it is strange.

As I go to sleep, I think of all the good times we have spent together. I feel I am so blessed to have someone like you in my life. I look up to the stars but heart says, my life is brighter than them because I have you.
~ Tina Cunningham

We might have Ego issues, Little Misunderstandings, silly fights
But, we couldn't depart as both of us are like two magnets,
which keeps attracting to each other for ever.... <3 you my dear.

Keep looking at the stars, Both us could see them,
But we couldn't see each other, how strange is life...
May the fairies guard you from dangers and may sleep fill you and refresh you. When you wake up, hope you are at your best and bring happiness to all around you.
~ Venal Gotham

People act differently with different persons.....never keep love with a person.

If one day U realize I haven't talked to you in a while, its not that I don't care, its because you pushed me away and left me there.

Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.

I don't understand why destiny allowed some people to meet... when there's no way for them to be together... :(
If could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips.
It’s so hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
Also See : Womens Day Whatsapp Status
Every day that we spend together is a one more day of coming together. It is another reason to fall in love and make something count. Never underestimate the power of one lovely day. Make the most of it.
When the day has ended and darkness is surrounding us, its time to leave all the tensions of work and stress of earthly things behind. Time to rest, relax so that tomorrow you can be at your best.
~ Rosy Twice
Real true love has a beginning. It has a continuous flow of a story full of emotions, feelings and love. When the last part comes, it ends in... True love never ends, it lives forever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Status For Whatsapp

Tech Okey

Sad Status for Whatsapp